The privacy and confidentiality of your information is a top priority for Embrox Solutions. Please read this policy carefully. This applies to your use of Embrox Solutions website at https://embrox.com/ and all other web resources,developed by Embrox Solutions and published on the Internet (Website). This Policy does not apply to any other websites, used by Embrox Solutions, but not controlled by Embrox Solutions. By using our Website and reading this Policy, you confirm your acceptance for our using of your personal data, and you are deemed notified of such processing. If you do not agree to the processing of your data, please do not use the Website. We may need to change this Policy from time to time, so you should refer back to this Policy regularly. Your use of the Website after changes have been made shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes.
2. What information we collect
Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are the following: name, email, phone
2.1 Information we obtain from you
When you contact us via the request form (job offers or contacts page), we keep a record of your communication to help us solve issues you might be facing. We keep your CV as well, which you can send through the forms.
We may use your e-mail address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
2.2 Information we may obtain from your use of our Website
We may collect the following information about you:
- information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system, mobile network information;
- login information, such as details regarding how you use our Website, frequency and duration of your visits, search information, internet protocol address, cookies. The “cookies” may be used by us to help us manage the Website and provide functionality and customized messages to you, but we do not provide this information to third parties, except as required by law. Embrox Solutions also uses session cookies. These are not permanent cookies, and are removed when your browser closes or your computer is powered off.
3. How do we use your information?
We use all your personal data only for the following purposes:
- operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Website and services;
- prevent abusive and fraudulent use of our Website and services;
- respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes;
- monitor aggregate Website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it the next time you visit the Website;
- for other administrative and internal business purposes.
In case the purpose of processing will be changed to a contradictory purpose, we will obtain additional consent from you for the processing.
4. How do we protect your information ?
We don't keep your information on our webserver. All data is sent to a specific email address.
All communication with our website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
5. Do we use 'cookies' ?
When you enter our site our web server sends a cookie to your computer which allows us to recognise your computer but not specifically who is using it. By associating the identification numbers in the cookies with other customer information when for example you log-in to the site, then we know that the cookie information relates to you.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences.
6. Disclosure of your information
We are using our best efforts not to intentionally disclose any information about you to any third party without having received your written consent. However, we will have to release specific information about you, if necessary, in relation to the services, provided to you, or to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute or court order. We will also have to release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Website, or to report to the legal enforcement officials any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful. While Embrox Solutions maintains the secure Website, you should know that computer use may be monitored by third parties, such as network administrators, employers, internet providers, operation system and Internet browser vendors, and thus we cannot guarantee the security of information you post online. You disclose all information online at your own risk. Please remember that the Website may be hosted outside your home country, and your email communications to us may be directed to a server outside your home country. Communications over the Internet may not be secure.
7. Third-party content/links
Users will find content and products of other companies or organisations on our Website and/or links to the websites and services of our suppliers, licensors or other third parties. While we make reasonable efforts to monitor the websites or services, we do not control them. Each such third party is solely responsible for complying with the laws, rules and regulations applicable to its business and operation of its website. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, the content, or the legal and regulatory compliance of such websites or their owners and operators. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies, or no policies at all. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party websites before providing your information to them.